ABAP Developer (Remote)
ABAP Developer (Remote)
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. We are a preferred Vendor at Saskpower – Saskatchewan’s Power and Utilities provider; and they have asked us to provide them with an SAP ABAP Developer (x2) to work with their team in Regina. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email email@example.com
Located: Regina, SK – Remote
Status: Contract – Initial 10 months with possible extension
Rate: All-Inclusive hourly rate
SaskPower requires (2) SAP Developer’s for their remediation/updating of legacy custom code to be compatible with S/4HANA is one key delivery area. SaskPower anticipates a blend of expertise, primarily intermediate and senior. SaskPower has been running SAP for 21+ years. Current version is Suite on HANA.
The successful candidate(s) will have ABAP, ODATA, RESTful API programming((RAP) and HANA development skill set and will support of SAP modules such as Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, Sales & Distribution, Finance, Human Resources Payroll & Time, Materials Management. Strong knowledge and experience in HANA Development, SAP Cloud Programming and migrating code to S/4.
• Preparation of new SAP development objects.
• Support and maintenance for existing SAP development objects.
• Assessment and resolution of application of vendor patches, upgrades, releases to custom code.
• Data conversion & interface management.
• Quality Assurance.
• Documentation of RICEFW (reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and work-flow).
• Write Technical Specifications, and similar.
• Development Environment and Version control.
• User Support.
• Work closely within the ABAP Developer team to contribute to success of the larger SAP Operations.
• Collaborate and support the SAP Functional Resources.
• Support removal of core modules from the ECC/ERP system.
• Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Business Administration or related equivalent BSc or MSc, or similar
• ABAP Certification or SAP Developer.
• ITIL Certification (Foundation, Service Management).
• Experience in documentation of coding.
• Experience in support of SAP systems.
• Both expertise and experience as an SAP Developer using ABAP.
• Expertise and experience as an SAP ABAP Developer for ECC/ERP systems.
• Experience with SAP systems: ECC, BW/BI,
• Experience with Fiori and mobility applications is beneficial.
• SaskPower’s landscape includes:
o Plant Maintenance,
o Project Systems,
o Sales & Distribution,
o extensive use of Notifications,
o Human Capital Management,
o Success Factors.