ABAP – IS-U Developer
ABAP – IS-U Developer
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. We are a preferred Vendor at Saskpower – Saskatchewan’s Power and Utilities provider; and they have asked us to provide them with an SAP ABAP ISU Developer to work in the team for their ISU Bill Re-Design Initiative in Regina. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This positions is for an SAP ISU ABAP Developer(2) in the SAP CR&B team. The successful candidate will be working with the Bill Redesign initiative, to contribute to the entire IS-U delivery team.
The Resources with SAP IS-U ABAP skill set, will be part of the Project Team working on Bill Redesign and other CR&B initiatives, anticipate a blend of expertise, primarily intermediate and Senior.
* Preference for ON-site resources at the SaskPower offices in Regina, SK. minimum 75% on-site at SaskPower is highly desired. Work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The role is planned for 12 months with a possibility of
- The successful candidate(s) will be working with the ISU Bill Redesign initiative, provide development and related support, maintenance, research and development of the SAP System.
- Preparation of new SAP development objects.
- Support and maintenance for existing SAP development objects.
- Data conversion & interface management. Quality Assurance.
- Documentation of RICEFW , Write Technical Specifications, and similar. Development Environment and Version control. User Support.
- Work closely within the ABAP Developer team to contribute to success of the larger SAP Operations. Collaborate and support the SAP Functional Resources.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Business Administration or related equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as an ABAP/J2EE/WebDynpro/Fiori/Gateway/ABAP certification and knowledge of object-oriented programming with practical experience in supporting SAP development.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager for managing custom code and Change Management (ChaRM).
- Experience with SAP partner products i.e. Redwood, Output Management, OpenText document storage, etc. are beneficial
- SAP CRM – BOL programming & ABAP on HANA are beneficial.
- Knowledge on PWB forms and ISU Models (Business and Technical) will be added advantage.
- Two full life cycle SAP project implementations preferred
- Experience in a language with an integrated data dictionary
- Experience in documentation of code
- Aware of new developments and trends
- Relational database concepts
- BDC / BAPI / IDOCS / Adobe Forms / NetWeaver / FIORI
- Relational database concepts.
- BDC / IDOCS / J2EE / WebDynpro.
- SAP Solution Manager version 7.2
- Custom Development Management Cockpit.
- SAP BPA Business Process Automation/ Central Process Scheduling.
- Print Work Bench, Abobe forms