Ariba – Purchasing
Ariba – Purchasing
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. We are a preferred vendor at BC Hydro. They have asked us to provide them with a contract SAP Ariba Resource, for their Projects and Support and Sustainment team in Burnaby. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BC Hydro is seeking up to one (1) SAP Purchasing/Ariba Consultant within Information Technology.
The candidate’s primary strengths should be SAP Purchasing and SAP Ariba.
The candidate will work in a team and will provide cross support in other Supply Chain functions in other areas including:
- ECC and MDG SPS Upgrades
- Supply Chain Applications (SCA) Project (*)
- Other Logistics Efforts
In addition to sustainment, the resource may provide additional assistance to projects including, but not limited to:
- Supply Chain Applications (SCA) Project
- Perform sustainment and project activities with limited supervision;
- Collaborating with various resources to determine best options for implementing required changes to existing business processes;
- Identifying and presenting business process improvements and feasible solution options that are both sustainable, follow industry practices and standard SAP functionality where possible;
- Serving as configuration expert for Purchasing and Ariba and liaison to the business community
- Performing operational routine sustainment activities and system maintenance with limited supervision.
- Taking ownership of all assigned sustainment activities and delivers them efficiently using budgeted amount of time
- Liaise with the business and other team members
- Document issue resolution, configuration changes, and design enhancements
- Provide professional guidance based on experience
- Providing timely status updates on all sustainment activities and issues/concerns
- Other module support such as MM, QM, WM and MDG.
The successful consultant is typically expected to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five (5) years and 3 full lifecycles of consulting experience in SAP MM Purchasing;
- A minimum of three (3) years and 2 full lifecycles of consulting experience in SAP Ariba;
- Hands on configuration in Purchasing and Ariba;
- Having SAP certification or relevant educational background.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- SAP Implementation Methodology;
- Business analysis in supply chain management areas;
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with all levels of resources.
Additional desirable (non-mandatory) skills include:
- Solution Manager;
- MS SharePoint.
- Integration or configuration of MDG, MM, QM and WM modules
- Understanding of SAP BW reporting in Logistics;
- SAP tools such as LSMW, CATT, and ABAP Query;