Asset Management Lead
Asset Management Lead
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. We are a preferred vendor at BC Hydro and they have asked us to provide them with a Lead Asset Management Consultant to join their team in Burnaby*. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: February 2023
Located: Vancouver, BC – Hybrid*
Status: Initially 6 Month Contract – possible extensions
Rate: Hourly rate
* Remote and some on site as needed.
The Lead Asset Management resource provides SAP implementation services and acts as a lead consultant or specific role specified by BC Hydro to work on SAP projects and initiatives to support business operations in achieving BC Hydro’s organizational objectives.
• Lead a full cycle SAP implementation as solution architect/integration lead/expert consultants from project preparation through to cutover and go-live support while adhering to project methodology, standards, processes, and BC Hydro policies.
• Manage and execute project deliverables/activities of approved enterprise wide projects so that they are completed safely, with quality, within budget, and on time.
• Implement SAP solution and its integrations with other systems to successfully meet business/technology requirements.
• Lead business requirements analysis, project planning, solution design, fit-gap analysis, detailed functional design, and system configuration to meet BC Hydro requirements by following the BC Hydro standards/guidelines and industry leading practices.
• Document solutions per project requirements including functional/technical design/specification and other relevant supporting documentation to deliver the end solutions while collaborating with various resources and stakeholders to deliver various project deliverables.
• Provide professional guidance, advice, assistance, expertise, and knowledge transfers to relevant stakeholders as per project requirements.
• A minimum seven (7) years of SAP implementation and support experience, which includes SAP project implementation, enhancement, and production support as well as integrating SAP with other enterprise applications.
• A minimum five (5) years of Program /Project Management, lead consultant, integration manager, or solution architecture experience in various industries.
• SAP relevant certificate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology, Commerce, or Business Administration
• Expert in SAP area of responsibility required by BC Hydro for the role
• Exceptional SAP end to end implementation skills in the specified role from project initiation to production cutover and support
• Excellent skills in balancing SAP standard solutions and the right level of enhancements in addressing business and technology requirements
• Expert in configuration and designing custom reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancement, forms, workflow, and user interface
• Excellent understanding of implementation and support methodology for IT services
• Excellent business acumen and process design skills
• Project management and technical skills
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, communication and client management skills
• Knowledge of SAP utility industry and SAP cloud solutions, an asset
• Experience of new SAP technology such as HANA, S4 is considers as an asset
• Knowledge of cloud solutions that complement SAP solution is an asset
• Excellent communication skills
• SAP Service and asset management
• SAP resource scheduling
• SAP Field Service Management
• Worked on integration with GIS systems or linear assets is a significant asset