Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. We are a preferred Vendor at Saskpower – Saskatchewan’s Power and Utilities provider; and they have asked us to provide them with an Enterprise Architect to lead an upgrade project for their team in Regina. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This contract is for a Integration Architects to support SaskPower’s Hybrid Integration Architecture work. Three key deliverable’s include:
- Hybrid Integration Assessment Framework – develop framework that allows projects to determine optimal integration technologies to be deployed either through the Cloud integration service or on premise.
- Hybrid Implementation Approach and Implementation Plan – develop an approach and implementation plan to allow seamless integration between SaskPower ecosystems, including on premise, Cloud and edge devices
- Assessment and Recommendation of Existing Integration Services – assess existing integration technologies and recommend approaches to optimize our integration landscape.
The Integration Architects are accountable to the Manager, Enterprise Architecture. Work will be split between the two Integration Architects depending on knowledge, skills and experience.
The candidate will be required to work on site at SaskPower, M-F 8am to 5pm.
- Knowledge and extensive practical experience with Software Orientated Architecture (SOA) – TIBCO, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with security controls applied to integration services.
- Experience in systems integrations and associated architectural patterns and tactics, including experience of integrating with third-party web APIs
- Strong background working within a cloud based environment – Azure, etc
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of architecture frameworks, methodologies and tools
- University Degree in Administration, Bachelor of Science in Information Sciences and Technology, and/or Engineering Certification
- PMP, PMI Certification
- 6+ years of cross discipline experience including IT and business
- 5+ years experience in architecting, designing and implementing Integration Architectures and Applications that are robust, scalable, open and secure
- 3+ years experience in cloud integration designs
- Preference for or equivilent to:
- Cloud Data and Application Integration Specialist Certification (Informatica)
- TIBCO Integration Certification
- Azure Cloud Integration Certification
- TOGAF 9.x Certification
- Understanding of the energy sector is a plus.