ERP Testing and Cutover Lead
ERP Testing and Cutover Lead
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. We are a preferred Vendor at an Energy Service company and they have asked us to provide them with an experienced ERP Testing and Cutover Lead to join their team in Calgary. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email email@example.com
Available: July 2023
Located: Calgary, AB * onsite Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
Status: 12 + month contract
*this client requires onsite in the Calgary office, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
Some travel may be required to other global office locations – (once or twice during the contract term).
OUR CLIENT in Calgary is seeking a contract Test and Cutover leader to join in the delivery of many ongoing / in flight projects. While the focus of the role is primarily for work in North America, the role will also need to collaborate with other regions for relevant projects and to ensure alignment.
Reporting to the Manager, PMO, Master Data & IT Systems, the Test and Cutover Leader will be responsible for delivery and coordination of multiple projects. The most successful candidate would have proven experience in guiding a diverse IT project team working towards a common goal.
Coordinate and schedule testers
Arrange and secure test locations and equipment
Ensure designated testers are available for their designated test times
Lead the execution of the Test Strategy & Plan
Lead the execution of the Defects Management Process
Coordinate testing activities for all Test cycles across all projects
Manage test coordination for the Canada & US regions
Work closely to coordinate testing with Regional ERP Implementation Leads
Coordinate each testing cycle’s weekly progress reports
Lead the execution of the Cutover Strategy & Plan
Lead the execution of cutover activities
Manage scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment
Responsible for Cutover Readiness and execution activities within the Cutover Plan for each Project
Identify the client resources responsible for applicable cutover activities
Coordinate cutover activities
Monitor and report status of individual cutover tasks
• Post-secondary degree in Information Technology, and/or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in leadership role
• A minimum of 6 years Test and Cutover experience in ERP projects
• Ideally experience with test and cutover activities in either SAP or Oracle projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; an enthusiastic motivator who brings a team together for a common goal and helps to resolve roadblocks.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent communicator, through presentations and written communications.
• Strong business and Information Technology acumen.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under tight timelines.
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada and to travel to US.
• Willing to occasionally work off hours to accommodate team members in other time zones.