IS-U CRM Techno/Functional
IS-U CRM Techno/Functional
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. We are a preferred Vendor at Saskpower – Saskatchewan’s Power and Utilities provider; and they have asked us to provide them with an CRM ISU – Techno-Functional Resource to work in the team for their ISU Bill Re-Design Initiative in Regina. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email email@example.com
This positions is for an SAP CRM ISU Techno-Functional in the SAP CR&B team. The successful candidate will be working with the Bill Redesign initiative, to contribute to the entire IS-U delivery team.
Preference is for Techno-Functional CRM resource.
Requirement is to adapt and be flexible to support delivery of multiple items concurrently. This Role may also include CRM development, testing, configuration as required.
* Preference for ON-site resources at the SaskPower offices in Regina, SK. minimum 75% on-site at SaskPower is highly desired. Work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The role is planned for 12 months with a possibility of extension.
The successful candidate(s) will be working with the Bill Redesign initiative, provide development and related support, maintenance, research and development of the SAP System.
- SAP CRM module Configuration/Development experience
- Understanding of other areas of SAP IS-U including Account Management (FI-CA), Device Management (DM) and SAP- ISU- Billing
- Understanding of the meter to cash process
- Plan, analyze, design, develop, guide technical resources, implement, maintain and support SAP system changes, enhancements and new initiatives as a SAP CRM specialist, SAP Operations Department delivers ongoing maintenance support, system improvements, and project delivery to solve complex business problems.
- Consult and assist the business in the evaluation, development and implementation of business processes and business requirements relating to SAP functionality and perform SAP configuration changes to improve business procedures.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Business Administration or related equivalent
- Minimum of 5 -7 years SAP CRM module Configuration/Development experience
- 5– 7 years relevant SAP experience including implementation, upgrade, support and maintenance experience, business experience etc.
- SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) hands on experience in role of a Functional Resource.
- SAP CRM – Functional and technical / developer experience.
- Familiarity with SAP CRM, Relational database concepts, SAP Solution Manager
- IS-U experience (FI-CA, Billing, Device Management)
- Experience in preparing training documentation & user manuals
- Meter to Cash process in SAP Utilities
- Familiarity with Utilities industry processes in large organization
- Good communication skills