Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. Our client, an Manufacturing company have asked us to provide them with a permanent SAP Developer for their team in Calgary. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email email@example.com
Reporting to the Manager, Technology Services, the purpose of the SAP Developer is to develop, test and support our existing SAP environment, working on a wide range of SAP modules with diversified SAP technologies, including all areas of ABAP workbench, workflow, integrations and Fiori.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced developer to join our passionate, collaborative Application Development team.
- Develop, test and support the existing SAP environment in the following modules: FICO, HR, MM, SD, PS, PP, QM, PM, WM, EHS and CRM.
- Write code to build and maintain functionality using constructs such as dialog programming, Smartforms, Scripts, enhancements, reports, Interfaces (IDOC, RFC, BAPI, ABAP Proxy), Workflow, Webdynpro, Adobe Interactive Form, NetWeaver portal.
- Build applications using Fiori, UI5 and related technologies.
- Work with functional analysts to define business requirements.
- Design and propose solutions in conjunction with functional analysts.
- Participate in enhancement pack implementation projects.
- Implement and support various SAP interfaces to other systems.
- Participate in planning for the transition to S/4 Hana.
- Remain informed and up to date on SAP technologies.
- Participate in peer review and formal code review processes.
- Build relationships and collaborate with business analysts and other development team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years hands-on SAP ABAP experience.
- Experience building applications using Fiori and UI5 required.
- Manufacturing industry experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular, React would be considered an asset.
- Excellent time management, organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic, open team, passionate about learning and sharing knowledge.