SAP HR Systems Analyst
SAP HR Systems Analyst
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. Our client, a Global oil and gas service company have asked us to provide them with a permanent SAP HR Systems Analyst for their team. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Located: Calgary preferred, but will consider remote anywhere in Canada
Rate: Base salary, benefits package and pension plan
Reporting to the IT Manager, HR, Payroll and HSE Systems, the role of the SAP HR Functional Analyst is to focus on guidance and support of SAP HR, Kronos, Success Factors, various web applications. Included in this support is also the integration with these systems and associated internal and external HR/Payroll systems.
This position involves ongoing system support maintenance as well as project work that involves time management requirements. Understanding business needs to ensure the final solution is the optimal solution available is key. Understanding the technical solutions which enable this is an important factor for success in this role.
This position supports locations globally (Canada, USA, Latin America, Middle East, New Zealand and Australia) and will participate in special projects required in the HR and cross-functional space which includes coordinating both internal and external stakeholders to bring projects to completion efficiently and effectively.
The Ideal candidate possesses good knowledge of human resources processes, configuration and support experience with SAP HCM ECC 6.0 core modules and Success Factors.
• Provide SAP HR configuration and support for the corporate and regional HR teams.
• Accountable for coordination and testing of all HR system enhancements and upgrades.
• Collaborate with business and system analysts in HR/Payroll, SD, CS, PS, FI, Integration and Security areas to support the business in all regions.
• Provide system support and guidance ensuring daily operations are running smooth, which includes troubleshooting, resolving issues, and managing the support ticket queue.
• Understand time collection and how it relates to job costing integrations to and from the FI, HR, CS, SD, PS and MM modules in SAP.
• Build strong relationships with key Human Resources and HSE stakeholders across multiple business units.
• Gather, interpret and solution business requirements for system enhancements, changes and new implementations.
• Provide report development and support for time administrators.
• Support integration between Kronos, SAP and other custom systems. Learn and support other systems and integrations important to HR (Kronos, LMS, Spinifex)
• Prepare solid solutions to design questions while keeping in consideration, business requirements, Kronos and SAP capabilities and required integrations.
• Develop training material, process maps and train new users to support the business.
• Facilitate the testing of new IT solutions with the business as required to ensure a well delivered solution. This includes working with Subject Matter Experts and IT to develop and execute test scripts as part of project test phases in alignment with business requirements.
• Follow technology standards, policies, and support processes.
• Understand and support business change management methodology.
• Occasional travel may be required.
The desired individual has solid experience in SAP HCM and overall strong human resource business acumen. Is an excellent communicator, capable of working in a fast paced environment and explaining the technical elements with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related work education and/or experience.
• Minimum of 5 years as a functional or systems analyst on implementation projects and/or support role for SAP HR.
• Strong skills in SAP Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management and FIORI Self Service are required.
• Understanding Time Collection in relation to job costing integrations to and from the FI, HR, CS, SD, PS and MM modules in SAP is required.
• Experience with SuccessFactors and at least one of the following modules;
(Employee Central, Performance & Goals, Onboarding, Recruiting, Compensation and Succession & Development).
• Strong business acumen and communication skills required.
• Ability to translate business requirements to functional/technical specifications.
• Proven ability to manage multiple high priority tasks.
• Comfortable facilitating small or large teams in working sessions, remotely or in person
• Comfortable delivering training to both employees and managers.
• Ability to facilitate skills transfer with other IT resources and with operations teams.
o Experience in supporting Kronos Workforce Central Suite including Timekeeper, Absence Management and Activity
o SQL query and Microsoft SQL Server reporting solutions
o Spinifex reporting tool