SAP MM with WM
SAP MM with WM
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. Our client, BC Hydro has asked us to provide them with a contract resource, for their Projects and Support and Sustainment team. The Supply Chain area requires an experienced SAP MM with WM Functional resource to join their team in Burnaby for 12 + months. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is to provide onsite Support and Sustainment Services within the Supply Chain area, Primarily supporting SAP MM, and some MDG, QM and WM.
The candidate will work in a team and will provide cross support in other Supply Chain functions in other areas including:
- Procurement and Inventory Management (ECC 6.0)
- Quality Management (ECC 6.0)
- Master Data Governance for Material and Vendor Masters (MDG 7.0)
Key business objectives for the SAP Consultant include the following:
- Highly Skilled – BC Hydro requires highly skilled, knowledgeable, collaborative and conscientious resources to participate within the overall SAP support team.
- Cost Effective – BC Hydro must continue to show evidence to our shareholder, regulator, customers and other stakeholders that we are using resources efficiently;
The successful consultant will report to BC Hydro’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) team lead and work together with the BC Hydro team members.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Performing sustainment and project activities with limited supervision;
- Collaborating with various resources to determine best options for implementing required changes to existing business processes;
- Identifying and presenting business process improvements and feasible solution options that are both sustainable, follow industry practices and standard SAP functionality where possible;
- Serving as configuration expert of MM and WM and liaison to the business community
- Performing operational routine sustainment activities and system maintenance with limited supervision.
- Taking ownership of all assigned sustainment activities and delivers them efficiently using budgeted amount of time
- Liaise with the business and other team members
- Documenting issue resolution, configuration changes, and design enhancements
- Providing professional guidance based on experience
- Providing timely status updates on all sustainment activities and issues/concerns
- Participating in cross education with team me
The successful consultant is typically expected to have the following qualifications:
A minimum of five (5) years of SAP consulting experience;
- At least 2 full lifecycles of SAP Materials Management and or Warehouse Management Implementations
- Having SAP certification or relevant educational background
- Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills
- SAP Implementation Methodology;
- Business analysis in supply chain management areas;
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with all levels of resources.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Understanding of SAP BW reporting
- SAP tools such as LSMW, CATT, and ABAP Query;
- Solution Manager.
- MS SharePoint.