SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Analyst
SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Analyst
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. Our client, a Global energy services company, has asked us to provide them with a permanent SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Analyst to join their team. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email email@example.com.
Located: Calgary, AB * / Hybrid
Rate: Base salary, benefits package and pension plan
* First preference is given to applicants that can ideally work onsite in Calgary office, client offers flexible onsite / remote working schedule for employees.
Our client is looking for an energetic and experienced SAP SD Analyst to join their exciting and collaborative IT team. This role will be part of a team of SAP specialists which support MM, WM, SD, CS, PM, PP, FSM for North and South America; and closely collaborate with our colleagues/team members in Australia and the Middle East.
The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales and Distribution business teams on support issues, continuous improvement initiatives and projects. This individual will drive analysis and efforts in designing, developing, and delivering changes and act as a liaison between functional and technical/development groups.
• Provide SAP system support and guidance ensuring daily operations are running smoothly, which includes troubleshooting, resolving issues, and managing the support ticket queue.
• Collaborate with other System and Business Analysts in FICO, HR, SD, CS, PS, Security .Net and Fiori modules
• Learn and quickly understand integration points between SAP and in-house developed systems
• Leverage experience with Master Data; in particular, customer and material master records
• Provide strong and structured Business Analysis expertise to ensure issues are clearly understood, alternative options are explored and that various business stakeholders are aligned on proposed solutions.
• Lead small initiatives and coordinate work with internal resources (BASIS, security, development/reporting) and business stakeholders.
• Facilitate discussions with the business resources, substantiated by strong, recent experience in the Sales and Distribution areas supporting contracts, parts sales, service orders, ideally in a manufacturing or field services environment.
• Prepare solid solutions to outstanding design questions, considering business requirements, SAP capabilities and required interfaces.
• Play a key lead role in SAP related efforts in terms of design, configuration, documentation, functional specifications, and testing (including end user testing) for both support and projects.
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop and execute test scripts as part of project test phases and that have clear alignment with agreed business requirements.
• Develop training material and process maps.
• Support the business resources in training new users.
• Have a clear understanding about change management methodology.
• Provide mentorship to team members.
• Learn other functional areas as added support to the overall team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or Finance or other combination of Education and relevant experience.
• 3 to 5 years of related SAP experience with knowledge in SAP configuration, specifically within the SD with previous experience as a lead and SAP implementations.
• Business experience in a SD role would be an asset.
• Functional knowledge of other SAP modules would be an asset.
• SAP training/certification in Sales and Distribution is preferable.
• Experience using mobility solutions is considered an asset.
• Demonstrates superior analytical skills in evaluating business requirements, issues, managing complex challenges to enable proposal of appropriate cost-effective solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
• Detail oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management, organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Comfortable with facilitating small or large teams in working sessions
• Ability to facilitate skills transfer with other IT resources and business team members.
• This role may require international travel, must be legally qualified to work in the United States
Nice to Have:
• Proficient in Spanish.