SAP Security & GRC
SAP Security & GRC
Matrix Staffing Group is an SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. Our client, a Global Mining & Manufacturing Company, have asked us to provide them with an independent contractor to provide consulting and daily duties as a SAP Security & GRC Technical / Functional professional. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email email@example.com
As an experienced SAP GRC & Security Consultant you will help the business identify, design, implement and extract value from their SAP ECC solution with a focus on SAP GRC.
You will be expected to work closely with a support partner SI to provide guidance, input & feedback on open issues as well as system enhancements.
Willing to present and consult ways to optimize system set-up and processes.
This client is currently on ECC 6.0 GRC v12 – and SAP upgrade is planned in the future
• Collaborate with SI Support Company and Business and stakeholders on development of security standards and procedures.
• Act as key contact / liaison for Canadian Security, internal controls / External audit.
• Deliver Security, GRC and SOX compliance for Canada
• Provide technical guidance and leadership for SAP user role administration.
• Meet regularly with supported business areas to maintain a high level of support and responsiveness.
• Stay current on future SAP security and SOX technical strategic directions.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders in developing requirements and business controls.
• business process definition
• configuration and unit testing
• assistance and follow-up with user testing
• coordination of transports to Production
• Raise support tickets assigning to the Security team
Monitor tickets are getting completed as per our SLA
Monthly Compliance reporting – review/approve
Assisting Auditors (PWC, Deloitte, GT & E & Y) with requests of evidence
Assisting the North American Help Desk team (located in Calgary)
Providing approvals of GRC requests
Providing training to BPO’s
• Require working knowledge to support SAP Security tables
o User administration
o SAP Authorization concept
o Role design
o Security design
o SOX and SoD conflict resolution
• SAP GRC experience must include:
o Understanding of the SAP GRC sub-modules
o EAM (Emergency Access Management)
o ARA (Access Risk Analysis)
o ARM (Access Request Management)
• Experience in configuring GRC v12 Access Control master data
• Experience in assessing and providing remediation/mitigations around Segregation of Duties violations and/or Critical Actions
• Working on SAP Security and SAP GRC related initiatives, specifically SAP GRC technology enablement
• Risk interpretation
• Mitigation controls
• Role Cleanup
• Technical and functional experience in the implementation of SAP GRC Access control
• Experience in configuring SAP GRC Access Control master data
• SAP security architecture/design, implementation and support of SAP ERP with GRC
• Security and controls;
• Business and process controls transformation
• Working effectively as a team member providing support, maintaining communication and updating peer team members on progress