SAP WM/MM/QM Functional Consultant
SAP WM/MM/QM Functional Consultant
Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. Our client, BC Hydro has asked us to provide them with a contract resource, for their Projects and Support and Sustainment team. The Supply Chain area requires an experienced WM/MM/QM Functional Consultant experience to join their team in Burnaby for 12 months initially with likely extension(s).experience to join their team in Burnaby for 12 months initially with likely extension(s).
Available: January 2024
Located: Vancouver, BC – REMOTE *
Term: Contract expected to be 12 months with probable extension(s)
* Remote Candidates required to be on site in Burnaby office one week/Quarter at their own expense.
BC Hydro is seeking a SAP WM/MM/QM Functional Consultant to provide SAP implementation services and acts as a lead consultant to work on SAP projects and initiatives to support business operations in achieving BC Hydro’s organizational objectives.
• Lead a full cycle SAP implementation as expert consultant from project preparation through to cutover and go-live support while adhering to project methodology, standards, processes, and BC Hydro policies.
• Manage and execute project deliverables/activities of approved enterprise wide projects so that they are completed safely, with quality, within budget, and on time.
• Implement SAP solution and its integrations with other systems to successfully meet business/technology requirements.
• Lead business requirements analysis, project planning, solution design, fit-gap analysis, detailed functional design, and system configuration to meet BC Hydro requirements by following the BC Hydro standards/guidelines and industry leading practices.
• Document solutions per project requirements including functional/technical design/specification and other relevant supporting documentation to deliver the end solutions while collaborating with various resources and stakeholders to deliver various project deliverables.
• Provide professional guidance, advice, assistance, expertise, and knowledge transfers to relevant stakeholders as per project requirements.
• A minimum seven (7) years of SAP implementation and support experience, which includes SAP project implementation, enhancement, and production support as well as integrating SAP with other enterprise applications.
• A minimum five (5) years of Project Management experience , lead consultant, integration manager, or solution architecture experience in various industries.
• SAP relevant certificate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology, Commerce, or Business Administration
• Exceptional SAP end to end implementation skills in the specified role from project initiation to production cutover and support
• Excellent skills in balancing SAP standard solutions and the right level of enhancements in addressing business and technology requirements
• Expert in configuration and designing custom reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancement, forms, workflow, and user interface
• Excellent understanding of implementation and support methodology for IT services
• Excellent business acumen and process design skills
• Project management and technical skills
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, communication and client management skills
• Knowledge of SAP utility industry and SAP cloud solutions, an asset
• A minimum five (5) years and three (3) full lifecycles of consulting experience in SAP Warehouse Management
• A minimum three (3) years and two (2) full lifecycles of consulting experience in SAP Materials Management
• In depth configuration experience in Warehouse Management
• Additional Education and Skills
• Understanding of business analysis in Supply Chain Management areas
• Knowledge of MDG, QM and MM modules
• Understanding integration of WM Module with other modules such as MM, FI, CO, HCM, PM, etc.
• Understanding of SAP BW reporting in Logistics
• Good working knowledge of SAP tools such as LSMW, CATT, and ABAP Query