Matrix staffing group is currently recruiting for US! For more information please contact a resource manager at email@example.com or call directly to 403-313-8994 ext 4401
We are actively looking to hire 2 people to join our growing team in Calgary. Matrix Staffing Group recruits primarily for the Enterprise Technical market for fortune 500 companies across North America, specifically within SAP. We also service clientele within the Telecommunications and General IT business areas. We are strong and growing and are looking for key team members, who enjoy what they do and are looking to provide better service to the recruiting industry. The first position is for an experienced Technical Recruiter / Full cycle Account Manager and the 2nd position is for an experienced Technical Recruiter.
1. Technical Recruiter / Full cycle Account Manager Senior Technical Recruiter/ Account Manager with Full Cycle recruiting experience concentrating on Information Technology professionals is ideally desired. This role will allow the most successful candidate to work in a team but also operate as a business unit within Matrix Staffing Group. You will be responsible to bring in new clients and work with an already existing clientele base. AS a Full Desk recruiter / account manager your main duties will be to find and then service your client needs by providing the correct technical staff they are looking to hire. There is never a dull moment in this combo role, your work and your efforts are highly rewarded by accomplishment, recognition and of course remuneration. The ideal candidate will enjoy fostering relationships with both client companies and client candidates. You will take ownership of the territory and work to really know and understand the recruiting needs and placement desires of their clients and candidates within it.
2. Technical Recruiter AS a technical recruiter within Matrix Staffing Group your job is not just to find and place candidates; but rather it is an exciting venture on building good relationships with candidates and future candidates. This position requires someone with good attention to detail and strong administrative skills who is looking for a position that allows them to utilize their technology skills, negotiation skills, and superior people-person skills. AS a Technical Recruiter your main job will be to work closely with the Account Manager to design search strategies and recruiting mapping for each new position. The recruiter will contact, interview and identify the list of qualified candidates to be presented to the account manager and work together through the hiring process with the client company.
- Technical understanding and placement experience.
- Responsible for designing search strategies.
- Create filters that allow only the most qualified candidates through for consideration.
- Negotiating and closing candidates on salaries and offers.
- Effective client development skills including; cold calling on prospective clients, making formal presentations, closing business, and enhancing relationships through demonstrated performance and reliability.
- Writing job descriptions
- Conducting reference checks
- Maintaining and tracking within a database
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.