Matrix Staffing Group is a SAP Recruiting firm with clients across North America. Our client, a Financial Government Institute, have asked us to provide them with a contract Test Analyst resource for their IT team in Ottawa. For more information please contact a resource manager at 403-313-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client has a requirement for one (1) Test Analyst to work within a project environment using waterfall and agile methodologies to deliver test specific deliverables for an on-going program that will deliver business continuity capabilities and system resilience to reduce risk and improve overall resilience while focused on the delivery of stable and recoverable business solutions.
This will require an estimated five (5) days of onsite effort weekly throughout the duration of the engagement.
The Resources will be responsible for the following activities and deliverables:
- Leading and participating in the quality assurance (QA) process, adding technical know-how, creativity and a seasoned perspective to initiatives and teams
- Developing test plans and test cases to uncover defects and improve the overall quality of the infrastructure and applications
- Preparing testing estimates that incorporate all the activities that are required to effectively test (automated or otherwise) the system
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external counterparts to support the team’s objectives
- Analyzing the testing (performance, automation, manual, integration and component failure impact analysis (CFIA)) testing requirements
- Verifying and documenting test results, whether performance, automated, manual, integration or CFIA related
- Leading and participating in the defect process, ensuring that defects are documented, tracked and reported to facilitate timely resolution
- Producing and presenting testing-related reports and information, such as requirement-based coverage, testing progress and problem areas
- Analyzing the impact of a change from a testing perspective, including time, cost and risk
- Planning for performance testing and creating performance test scripts
- Maintaining and adhering to IT standards and guidelines for all types of testing